• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • 19th Apr 2013: Link to MDF! ....& more!

Discussion in 'Newsletters' started by GarethW, Apr 19, 2013.

1. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

[​IMG]
      Facebook
      [​IMG]
      LinkedIn
      [​IMG]
      Twitter
      New Articles
      [​IMG]Link to the Mechanical Design Forum
      Please help people find us by adding a link to the Mechanical Design Forum on your blog, webpage or website. Below are a number of banners to choose from. If you would like to add one to your site.....

Hot topics
      [​IMG]some questions in solidworks
      Can we insert a part into a part drawing? I said yes but my friend have some doubt.Is this right or wrong?
      [​IMG]sheet metal design
      i have recently joined a sheet metal industry .my company deals with design and manufacturing of truck load bodies. i am asking for help to guide me in becoming a good employee
      [​IMG]progressive or compound die
      Hey I would like to know..what is best for making washers...whether progressive or compound die??? If progressive is better..then how to control the center out and flatness????
      [​IMG]solidworks
      Any advice on learning solidworks? Never worked with a cad program
      [​IMG]Aspiring engineer has a WIA college grant and has questions.
      The WIA grant will only pay for specific college courses at specific colleges. Id like to be an engineer working in green energy wind/solar/geothermal. However there aren't any straight up engineering degrees that WIA pays for. But there are two degrees for "Mechanical.....
      Click here for more hot topics
      Unanswered questions
      [​IMG]link and pin design
      I need to design (for academic purpose) a pin which is under pure shear (only lateral load) and a link to transmit 10000 Nm torque. Please check the attachment for details.....
      [​IMG]Cylinder head machining
      I'm a Production Engineering student and I'm working on the project concerning cylinder head manufacturing process. I would be most grateful if you could spare some time and explain me what does the process look like after casting.....
      [​IMG]Want to make a solid modelling screencast tutorial?
      Here's a simple tutorial video I did showing users how to set up their avatar. I used a free screencasting tool called "Screencast-o-matic" which is rather good and also fun to use!
      [​IMG]How to design a hydraulic cylinder?
      Please give a detail information about design, materials and pressure calculation of a hydraulic cylinder as much as possible.....
      [​IMG]Sw api tutorial
      Any good solidworks api tutorial ?? please post here
      Click here for more unanswered questions