• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • 19th Apr 2013: Link to MDF! ....& more!

Discussion in 'Newsletters' started by GarethW, Apr 19, 2013.

1. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Jul 2009
      [​IMG]Link to the Mechanical Design Forum
      Please help people find us by adding a link to the Mechanical Design Forum on your blog, webpage or website. Below are a number of banners to choose from. If you would like to add one to your site.....

Hot topics
      [​IMG]some questions in solidworks
      Can we insert a part into a part drawing? I said yes but my friend have some doubt.Is this right or wrong?
      [​IMG]sheet metal design
      i have recently joined a sheet metal industry .my company deals with design and manufacturing of truck load bodies. i am asking for help to guide me in becoming a good employee
      [​IMG]progressive or compound die
      Hey I would like to know..what is best for making washers...whether progressive or compound die??? If progressive is better..then how to control the center out and flatness????
      Any advice on learning solidworks? Never worked with a cad program
      [​IMG]Aspiring engineer has a WIA college grant and has questions.
      The WIA grant will only pay for specific college courses at specific colleges. Id like to be an engineer working in green energy wind/solar/geothermal. However there aren't any straight up engineering degrees that WIA pays for. But there are two degrees for "Mechanical.....
      Click here for more hot topics
      Unanswered questions
      [​IMG]link and pin design
      I need to design (for academic purpose) a pin which is under pure shear (only lateral load) and a link to transmit 10000 Nm torque. Please check the attachment for details.....
      [​IMG]Cylinder head machining
      I'm a Production Engineering student and I'm working on the project concerning cylinder head manufacturing process. I would be most grateful if you could spare some time and explain me what does the process look like after casting.....
      [​IMG]Want to make a solid modelling screencast tutorial?
      Here's a simple tutorial video I did showing users how to set up their avatar. I used a free screencasting tool called "Screencast-o-matic" which is rather good and also fun to use!
      [​IMG]How to design a hydraulic cylinder?
      Please give a detail information about design, materials and pressure calculation of a hydraulic cylinder as much as possible.....
      [​IMG]Sw api tutorial
      Any good solidworks api tutorial ?? please post here
      Click here for more unanswered questions