• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • 3D CAD Design Engineer - Factory Layout and Plant Design role in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Europe jobs' started by 3D CAD DESIGN ENGINEER, Nov 15, 2011.

1. 3D CAD DESIGN ENGINEER

3D CAD DESIGN ENGINEER New Member

Dear All,
      I am currently looking for a Design Engineer for a role in Switzerland.

The role requires German language skills and eligibility for work in Switzerland.

Responsibilities

· Responsibility for the customer-specific, detailed and timely modelling of plant layouts in 3D CAD in Product Lifecycle Management
      · Create all necessary layout documents and specifications
      · Create and maintain a BOM structures in CAD and SAP
      · Conduct independent technical research with internal groups, suppliers and customers
      · Participation in projects and in optimization and development of our fab tools
      We expect
      · Training as a designer and technical designer, training at level TS / HF advantage of
      · At least two years experience in plant engineering, process engineering, mechanical engineering and automation
      · Solid experience in 3D CAD applications
      · Very good MS Office skills
      · SAP knowledge an advantage
      · Good command of spoken and written
      · Creativity and initiative, willingness to learn in the field of plant design

My client is a global leader in high-tech company with a strong culture of innovation. 17 000 reasons for our success: competent employees who bring their curiosity and enthusiasm.

Please feel free to contact me for more information. Please use my email: kadi@saphire-international.com

Kind regards
      Kadi