• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • 8th Mar 2013: Thermal resistance, Hollow shaft stepper, orthographic views ...& more!

Discussion in 'Newsletters' started by GarethW, Mar 8, 2013.

1. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Jul 2009
      Hot topics
      [​IMG]Hollow shaft stepper?
      I discovered this forum a few days ago, and I thought it could be the place to get some help. For a little project, we will build a stacking of 3 wooden box (10x10x6 inches).......
      [​IMG]Orthographic views - completing missing views?
      I have just started my course and having some trouble on something that's sure to be a required skill as I progress......
      [​IMG]Calculating stress on a drive roller used in a belt conveyor
      I was wondering if anyone can help me calculating the stress applied on a drive roller used in a belt conveyor......
      [​IMG]Solidworks Support 2013
      Our company is looking to purchase a seat for SolidWorks 2013 Professional but are unsure whether the support service is worth the investment or if the software itself will do......
      [​IMG]Industrial design and ergonomics of cars
      I search after websites or other information about industrial design of cars and ergonomics of the work space in the car.....
      Click here for more hot topics
      Special Announcement
      Mechanical Design Forum mobile apps

Did you know that the Mechanical Design Forum has FREE apps available for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices? The MDF app gives you access to www.mechanicaldesignforum.com from your mobile device.
      Click here to go to iPhone/iPad app

• Mechanical engineering discussions. Start your own and get expert help.
      • Engineering articles, design guides and CAD tutorials
      • Blogs, news, jobs
      • View member profiles, send and receive private messages
      • Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
      Unanswered questions
      [​IMG]Thermal Resistance Calculation for a heat sink.
      I am facing one problem in heat transfer. In one of my projects, I have to calculate heat transfer capacity (or Thermal Resistance) of a particular heat sink. I have to check whether.....
      [​IMG]Develop3D Live
      Anyone coming to Develop3D Live (UK) this year?
      [​IMG]About steam turbine made by ASME codes
      Any body konw steam turbine made by ASME codes? The 45 MW back pressure steam turbine made by ASME code, can anybody give me some information about what should I care about in designing this turbine...
      [​IMG]Spur Gears Simulation
      I have drawn the gears in CATIA V5. Now I want to simulate them.I tried so much.Two DOF remain at last. Which constraints are to be used to simulate it ?? Please help me.....
      [​IMG]CCD window protos
      Anyone printing CCD windows in the US? Need a small 3-dimensional shape to use with an imager......
      Click here for more unanswered questions