• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Am in need of a MECHANICAL ENGINEERING related JOB

Discussion in 'Jobs wanted' started by UGHOJOR ELOHO, Jun 19, 2011.

1. UGHOJOR ELOHO

UGHOJOR ELOHO New Member

My name is UGHOJOR ELOHO, based in NIGERIA. am a B.tech degree holder in Mechanical Engineering(second class upper division). I love design. i can work with various softwares including Autocad, Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks and Matlab etc. i have PDMS knowledge. though am a recent graduate, i have a lot of projects to my credit including
      ? 100% operation of pressure transmission system of a hydraulic crane.
      ? Successful design of a centrifugal pump
      ? Modelling a mini crane, simulating its motion and determining its maximum permissible load using Solidworks, Autodesk inventor and Matlab.
      ? Using Solidworks to model a collapsible ladder.
      ? Designing the piping system of a building.
      ? Determination of factor of safety for concentrated load applied on beams using Solidworks
      ? Wrote a program to calculate the deflection beams using Matlab.
      ? Designing an automatically regulated gas storage tank using safety valves.
      ? Simulating the assembly motion of book alternator, lathe machine, arbor press, milling machine e.t.c using Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor.
      ? Interpretation of the engineering drawing for the construction of crane parts
      ? Selection of materials for the fabrication of beam deflection and torsion analysis apparatus

I would really appreciate any effort to get me a job in Nigeria or places where i can secure work permit easily.
      Thanks.