• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Architectural Integration of solar energy - Help out by taking this survey

Discussion in 'The Leisure Lounge' started by hajfarra, May 16, 2012.

1. hajfarra

hajfarra New Member

You are kindly invited to participate in a research study for a PhD degree in architecture by completing this questionnaire survey. The study investigates the architectural integration and environmental benefits of transpired solar thermal in building envelopes at residential sector. This questionnaire is directed to architects, engineers, and professionals engaged in design and/or construction to survey their perception of the lack of adoption of integrating transpired solar thermal in building envelopes. I furthermore appreciate your efforts in helping sending this email to possible participants within your environment.

This is an anonymous questionnaire and may require approximately 20 minutes. Your participation is entirely voluntary and that you can withdraw from the survey at any time without giving a reason, also, you can save your progress from the top of any page and return to the survey later. Nevertheless, I highly appreciated your complete participation. You are invited to provide your contact details at the end of the survey if you would like to receive a copy of the survey results. Your contact details will not be used in the reporting or analyses in any way. This survey has been approved by the Research Ethics Committee of the Welsh School of Architecture (EC1203.114) on 26-Mar-2012.

If you have any questions about this survey please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to respond to any queries you may have.

Thank You very much in advance for your cooperation and help.

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/907099/ArchInteg

Thanks & Regards,
      Hasan Alfarra
      Ph.D Candidate in Architecture
      Cardiff University - UK
      Mob: +44 7414 10 3260
      hajfarra@hotmail.com
      Alfarrah@cardiff.ac.uk