• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • CAD Drawing-Electric Guitar

Discussion in 'Jobs available' started by jmathas, Oct 17, 2014.

1. jmathas

jmathas New Member

CAD Designers with current or prior experience designing electric guitars. This project involves creating production ready files based on my original designs and requires signing my NDA.

Cad files (.dwg and .dxf.) will be used in CNC output. I can provide a sample source file which you must match the file requirements using my original design.

Payment will be based on completing the project, not an hourly wage. This is an opportunity for ongoing work for the right designer.

3. Jyarde

Jyarde New Member

Hi there,
      I am student at the University of Plymouth and my friend told me about this post which instantly sparked my interest. I study 3D design as a Designer Maker but I incorporate a lot of CAD into my work and is also a hobby of mine, of which i design electric guitars and motorbike frames. And quite recently, I have had one of my guitars go to the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven. This guitar, I designed using Solid works and had CNC-ed out of Bamboo ply in a 2 stage process in which weight relief was incorporated into the design.
      I am very interested in this project and hope we can discuss this further.
      feel free to contact me via my email address.

Regards,

James Yarde

james.yarde@hotmail.co.uk

4. gaschult

gaschult New Member

I have 30yrs experience in the field of creating solid models and making them ready for the different steps in cmc machining. gaschult@gmail.com

5. Harry_S_Truman

Harry_S_Truman New Member

Hello. I actually would like to help you out with this project. I work as a Mechanical Design Engineer during the day and have had this position for 10 years. I am looking for some fun free-lance jobs. Designing an electric guitar would be pretty awesome. Please tell me more about this. thank you. Harry S T