• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Contributors/Authors for engineering blog

Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by Muhammad Farhan, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Administrators: not sure if I am allowed such a post but this is not promotion/marketing of any kind, rather I am looking for genuine help. I will appreciate if you can allow it.

Hi all,

I have started an engineering blog called 'Engineer Times' (engrtimes.wordpress.com) with first article scheduled to be published on May 1. The concept behind this blog is to impart your expertise knowledge and your industry/professional experience to the world unlike forums where we are helping each other out on specific problems/issues.

I am looking for volunteers to either write regularly or submit already written articles on engineering topics for Engineer Times.

As a contributor, you don't have to worry about spelling or formatting. I will do that on your behalf. Additionally, even though I am calling this my engineering blog, the credit will go to the actual authors of the post, not me.

We can also add a separate page for AUTHORS and put your profiles there too.

Anybody interested, please PM me.

Any ideas, suggestions and criticism is welcomed.