• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Design Engineers with machine/equipment design experience

Discussion in 'Canada jobs' started by MWolfe, Aug 15, 2012.

1. MWolfe

MWolfe New Member

Responsibilities

• Responsible for assisting in the design and development of custom equipment components and systems; utilizing design knowledge, including calculations and costing, to positively impact the Company
      • Prepare and constantly review plans, drawings and cost estimates to ensure designs are feasible prior to moving forward
      • Responsible for creating innovative, technically sound, and cost effective design solutions
      • Complete calculations and analysis to designs
      • Analyze and problem solve in a fast pace environment; prepare reports and ensure that all records are maintained and up-to-date at all times
      • Provide technical support when required to the Sales/Marketing and Customer Support departments
      • Provide customers technical support as required
      Requirements

• Minimum of five (5) years of machine/equipment design experience
      • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
      • Meticulous, with an attention to detail
      • Strong mechanical background
      • Experience with the latest 3D design software

Must be eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate to Regina, SK. Salary 90K+ depending on experience. E-mail resume to: michellewolfe.recruiter @gmail.com

3. SomayehGhasemi

SomayehGhasemi New Member

I'm designer of plastic injectin molds. I work with SolidWorks and I'm mechanical engineer.