• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Didjay is Creeping 8B

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Khadija Ouajjani, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Khadija Ouajjani

Khadija Ouajjani Well-Known Member

Feb 2012

I'm Didjay, a 22 years old mechanics freak who finally surrendered to the urge of finding a community with which she can network and share her passion of everything mechanical as much as an obsessive compulsive mind stuck on the Mecha word can go.

If I'm to introduce myself, I'm trusting on Chris Martin's words (I'm huge Coldplay fan u__u) by stating what he had stated about me u.u, that is I'm a critter of a great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success and grabbing of life. I'm always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming and generally just the world's best citizen it can. Nice to meet you all ^.^

On a more serious notes, I'm a mecha engineering student and this year is my final year in engineering school, I love water so much I hang out with a 5l bottle. I love penpalling and send poop ocasionally if I don't receive any replies. I have a pure fanatism for Final Fantasy VII and Nobuo Uematsu. I can't go on a single day without reading something from One Hundred Years of Solitude. People are an area of interest for me. I don't have words to describe my affection for the queen of science that is Mechanics but let me just tell you that I'm already cherishing you all just because you belong in here :eek:) .

Does it give a freaking idea about my affection? Yes? No?

Have a nice life everyone and be sure I'll be lurking around 8B!