• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Document of plate bending machine

Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by Jacky_khuatvn, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Jacky_khuatvn

Jacky_khuatvn Member

Hi, I am new. I am studying to design a plate bending machine, but i have no any document. So anybody have any document upload for me please!
      Thanks!

3. Jacky_khuatvn

Jacky_khuatvn Member

4. AeroMe

AeroMe New Member

What is the plate size how much are bending
      You probably want to start with annealed condition material and heat if need be

5. Jacky_khuatvn

Jacky_khuatvn Member

I need a document that wrote acting principle of machine, how way do calculate and detail of parts of machine. Example with three axial rolling machine that there is two axis in moving. So parts made these axis to move
      can you send me any document relating or writing rolling machine, please?
      thanks so much!

6. MSBT

MSBT Member

Hi,
      Your request is not very clearly explained, but perhaps some of the type of information you require might be contained in:

http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publ...T=D&ND=3&date=19801203&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publ...T=D&ND=3&date=19750604&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

I expect you will find it easier to do some research yourself (in the site above) as you should know what you are looking for, but I recommend using a classification such as B21D5/14 since you refer to adjusting the relative positions of the rollers in a sheet-metal bending machine.
      You should also be able to find patent documents written in languages you are more comfortable with other than English.

7. Jacky_khuatvn

Jacky_khuatvn Member

Thanks MSBT so much.
      The link you enclosed is very helpful for me. In my country, I tried to look for a doccument, but I didn't success
      I am asked to design a rolling machine by my boss, but I clearly know it. How do it act? what is its structure?...

8. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

Unfortunately your question is much too general for anybody to know what you need, and the answer would be far too complex for an online forum such as this. The design would be different depending on what kind of plates you're bending, how much they get bent, how big, how fast it has to work, manual or automated, dedicated or adjustable, how it's powered, sophisticated or simple, etc., etc.

9. Jacky_khuatvn

Jacky_khuatvn Member

I am busy quiet long. And now I can join forum. Because everybody think that my request is general, so have you got a drawing of bending machine in Autocad? Could you send me, please?