• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Engineering jobs in Chicago!

Discussion in 'USA jobs' started by nycollefidler, Aug 17, 2012.

1. nycollefidler

nycollefidler New Member

Currently seeking several plastic injection molding experts within a manufacturing facility. Degree not neccessary, vocational training required. Email your resume to nfidler@teamaegis.com to be considered!

3. ArmEngineer

ArmEngineer New Member

I'm over than 10 years experienced design engineer in vehicles, aerospace, and machines designing field. I can provide the whole cycle of end product design, start from initial design sketch up to final 3D model and engineering production drawing. Also I can design the production tools (dies, molds, much kind of fixtures and ect.) for my designed product, and programming their machining by CNC machines.
      For my projects I use CATIA V5-V6, ICEM Surf, SolidWorks, Siemens NX, SolidEdge, CREO (ProENGINEER), Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Alias, and MSC Patran-Nastran high level CAD\CAM\CAE softwares.
      If You need more information about my professional skills, You can visit my freelance site:http://www.peopleperhour.com/people/samvel/mechanical-and-aerospace-engineer/104944.
      In this site You can review some feedback of my clients about my projects, and see my some project's portfolio!
      I waiting Your reply, that I could bring success also for You!