• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Engineering Project -URGENT-

Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by Eugeneoh, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Eugeneoh

Eugeneoh New Member

3. MSHOfficial

MSHOfficial Well-Known Member EngineeringClicks Expert

I would suggest to not do a market research based on reviews from people only. Because this usually is not a good method to research the market value of something innovative. People sometimes do not know what exactly the product is and they might say they dont want it or vice versa. these methods are very biased. you should rather do a market research from literature for these kind of products.

After designing the product might be so nice that people pay more for it. Or it might be not interesting that people might not buy it even if they said they would buy it the first time. Instead trial and error works much better for products like these. You design something and ask people then produce and ask people then after repetitions of these steps, you can market your product. Just how the Japanese engineering works.

And trust me it works best this way.

4. tmark938

tmark938 Moderator EngineeringClicks Expert

I completed your survey - would be interested to hear an update on your project.