• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Essay writing problems

Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by Ana, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Ana

Ana Member

I am new here. I don't know if it's the right place to post this. I need your advice. I need to write an assignment about the development of engineering in the 21st century. I have no idea what to do and how can I start. The thing is I am a total loser in writing. So, guys, hope you'll help me. My friend told me to check the reviews of online writing services. Don't know whether it's cheating or a way-out for me. I've found Supreme essay, have you ever heard about it? Or did you use any other?
      waiting for your responses
      all the best!

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Writing is so difficult. Even when you're OK at it it's still very hard word (well for me anyway!)

Reading your post I think you might underestimate your writing skills. Your sentences are concise and to the point, and spelling and grammar are pretty good. I think you could be a good writer!

Ana, if it's part of your education to write this essay, I don't see any point of getting somebody to write it for you. That's definitely cheating and you won't learn anything at all.

I think what you need to do is a bit of research first. It's so easy with the internet. Once you've gathered together some info, then make notes on how you want to structure your essay before you start writing. Try to break everything down into manageable chunks so that it doesn't overwhelm you.

Hope this helps and good luck.

4. K.I.S.S.

K.I.S.S. Well-Known Member

Gareth is right. Unfortunately the 21st century has become extremely technologically convoluted. Don't let that dissuade you. It's actually amazing as to what has happened to mechanical engineering in the last 20 years. Ask about it from people who love it, and you'll soon find a whole pile of info., and all the rest that you might not be interested in....

5. Ana

Ana Member

Thanks, guys. I will, for sure. In case I won’t find something worthy I’ll ask for your help once again. Have a nice day!

6. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

OK - good luck with the writing and please pop back in you need more advice :)