• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Experience Mechanical Designer with own SolidWorks seeks offsite projects.

Discussion in 'Jobs wanted' started by Miguel@Aardvark3D, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Miguel@Aardvark3D

Miguel@Aardvark3D Member

Hello,

I'm a Mechanical Designer with over 30 years experience in electrionic enclousre design, including mobile phones, computer and computer related components, automotive electronics and so on. I'm seeking small projects I can work on from home on a part-time, offsite, basis. I have my own workstation and licensed copy of SolidWorks, and access to the Internet (who doesn't?).

My business, Aardvark 3D Limited, is based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, but I tend to take on full time contract work in various areas within the UK. Currently I'm in full time contract work in Edinburgh, Scotland.

If you have small projects, or require the following; generating 3D CAD models from 2D drawings (paper or electronic), reverse engineering of existing parts, or just one off 3D CAD modelling, and 2D CAD drafting, of components, please do contact me for a quotation.

It would be best if you e-mail me with your requirements: 3dcad@aardvark3d.co.uk

Thanks! :D

***Over 30 years experience working in the 'High Tech' industry, from 1977, with over 20 years experience, from 1988, using 3D CAD modelling software, including Unigraphics, Pro/Engineer, Catia, Inventor and now SolidWorks.***