• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Experienced mechanical design engineer looking for projects

Discussion in 'Jobs wanted' started by Alan B, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Alan B

Alan B Member

UK born, and now US based, experienced, educated (BSc), enthusiastic and innovative mechanical design engineer with extensive experience in machine and product design, automotive components, robotics, factory and production automation. I am looking for challenging and interesting projects involving the design of complex mechanisms and structures, product/part handling and assembly/inspection processes.

I have my own fully legal seats of SolidWorks and Inventor and am equally proficient in both. I also have my own workshop to build small prototypes or machines. It is equipped with a mill, lathe, surface grinder, CNC plasma, tube bending, TIG and MIG welding etc.

Check me out at http://www.desicodesign.com/

Thanks for reading,

Alan

3. ssomanat

ssomanat Member

Re : Experienced mechanical design engineer looking for projects

Hi Alan,

Iam based in UK and iam looking for a mechanical design engineer to design a product that I have in mind. Have you had any experience designing mechanical products for medical industry ? The product that i have in mind is similar to a hospital bed but with some variations.

Thanks..

4. Alan B

Alan B Member

Hi,

Yes I know this is a delayed reply.....4 years plus is extreme, I admit. However, I have only just seen your posting, so if the project is still live, or any others are, please just shout.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Alan

5. Assist 2 Develop

Assist 2 Develop New Member

Hi,

We're in need of freelance mechanical engineers for several new projects. You can send us an email to [email protected] and we will share more details with you.