• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • FEA Mentor

Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by bpmufx, Aug 20, 2012.

1. bpmufx

bpmufx New Member

Hello to all,

I have a small project where I need to design an aluminum part and also provide analysis for it. However my
      background is design not analysis and I could really use the help of of an expert willing to share their knowledge.
      I use Autodesk Simulation (formerly known as Algor). I have the model and have no problem with interface issues
      just need help with setup particulars and interpreting results for revisions.

If you're interested in partaking I would be grateful and interested in bartering services. I do advanced modeling.

Thanks in advance.

3. shekhar

shekhar New Member

hii dear,
      Happy to help you.
      Can you describe the details of Al part you are working upon.
      I can also help you in analysis.

regards
      Shekhar

4. kevin136

kevin136 Well-Known Member

HI GUYS,
      Many CAD tools have the basic function of analysis,e.g.Inventor-stree analysis which I use sometimes for static analysis.Or you can also calculate yourself according to the dimensions.

5. AndrewNew

AndrewNew Well-Known Member

I'm happy to have a look too.

Cheers

Andrew