• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • First time in the Forum-hello!

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by JoyGlobalRecruiter, Aug 21, 2012.

1. JoyGlobalRecruiter

JoyGlobalRecruiter New Member

Aug 2012
      This is my first visit to the Forum so I'd like to quickly introduce myself. My name is Julie and I am the Engineering Recruiter with Joy Global (formerly known as P&H Mining) in Milwaukee, WI. I joined this forum to draw awareness to some of our Engineering opportunities that we have available within our company. I enjoy networking with Engineers and learning about people and what motivates people in their careers. If you want to learn more about me, please feel free to visit my Linked In profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliekrajewski. I am also working on being more active on Twitter so please feel free to follow me there @krajewj. I am truly passionate about increasing our branding around Joy Global and our work environment. If you or someone you know is looking for a new position within Engineering or you just want to learn more about our company, I welcome any conversations around that. Also, here's a link to our website-

I look forward to a successful membership within the Mechanical Design Forum!