• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Food production equipment

Discussion in 'Joining & fabrication' started by Mihirius, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Mihirius

Mihirius New Member

I am looking for a piece of equipment to be designed and built for my business. I need something to apply salts and seasonings to our snack products. The salts and seasoning flow needs to be consistent. I have no idea where to start and appreciate any help. Thanks!

3. other

other Member

i am not sure what you want , how about step motor, contor it rotate ,stop ,then feed something you want

4. albachips

albachips New Member

Hello Mihirius,
      according to your description i guess the salt/seasoning applicator has to be a powder applicator, right?
      there are several types available in snack flavouring industry, from cheap -simple concepts to more complex ones.
      It is easy to point out a solution depending on how much you want to spend.
      If you are still interested to develop this unit, just give a little more details about:
      a) is the salt/flavor applied to the product passing in a horizontal belt or into a rotating drum?
      b) What is the flow rate of you finished product passing by?
      c) are the seasonings mostly salt and dried herbs constituted or also they contain whey or cheese powder ingredients?
      regards

Tags: