• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Furthering knowledge, Inventor Resources

Discussion in 'Autodesk Inventor' started by Matchbook, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Matchbook

Matchbook New Member

Hi all, I work in a small business and as such do not have a the requirement to really further my knowledge of inventor or use more advanced features.

Can anyone recommend good resources for digging into sheet metal and weld features etc?

I understand i can just search google for tutorials etc, but find this type of thing is better with recommendations.:)

3. Ricksmith

Ricksmith New Member

Better cad tools

Understand your issues about Inventor very comber-son cad software. The Industry standard for Sheet metal is a cad tool called Solid Edge. Much easier to learn and use. Only takes 2 to 6 weeks to become proficient in this cad tool depending on the person. Had people with NO training pick it up and run with it. Very powerful cad software more so than any other on the market place. Go to U-Tube there are lots of companies using this technology and being very successful and productive with it. People are creating and editing parts 4 to 8 times faster.

Check it out for your self and quit beating your head against that brick wall as i did until i found this technology.

4. David Kingsley

David Kingsley New Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016