• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Graduating in May 2013 -- Looking for a entry-level job

Discussion in 'Jobs wanted' started by patew11, Feb 27, 2013.

1. patew11

patew11 New Member

I am currently a senior at East Carolina University (ECU) majoring in industrial technology with a concentration in architectural technology. I have an AAS in mechanical engineering technology from Wayne Community College (WCC). I will begin working on my master's in business administration this summer after graduating this May. I am actively seeking work in a company that needs someone with my skill sets. I would like to further my education by gaining real world experience and learning under the tutelage of someone experienced in my field, mechanical engineering or architectural design.

I am a quick learner, hardworking, and persistent. I graduated WCC with a 3.78 GPA and currently have a 3.95 GPA at ECU. I am open to any possibilities that are presented to me and am willing to learn new things if need be. I have skills in many various CAD packages and am eager to learn more.

I have provided links to both my LinkedIn profile and my resume. If you have any questions or would like to contact me with any offers, please email me at [email protected][URL="http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-pate/61/172/431/"]

LinkedIn Profile[/URL]
      Resume