• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Greetings from Michigan

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Charles Savage, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Charles Savage

Charles Savage New Member

I am todays newest member and hope to glean some helpful info here as a entry level designer who is into his 6 month at the job. I work at a research and development facility that caters to the global automotive industry. Our current Pro-E edition is wildfire 5.0 but will be converting to Creo Element 3.0 in a few months.

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Charles - a warm welcome to engineeringclicks! Sounds like an interesting yob you landed there. Are you enjoying it so far?

4. Charles Savage

Charles Savage New Member

Thank you GarethW. I am loving it everyday!! It is beyond all my hopes and the team is second to none. As a performance car enthusiast, I have had the privilege of designing test fixturing for the 2016 3.6 Camaro engine and various supercharger profiles so far. I do need to learn about gear theory and is one of the reasons I registered here at engineeringclicks. Am also working on my bachelors in mechanical engineering.