• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Head Design and Engineering - India - Ahemdabad

Discussion in 'Asia jobs' started by dushalachandak, Apr 21, 2012.

1. dushalachandak

dushalachandak New Member

10 years of relevant exprience with Degree in Mechanical Engineering .Proficiency required in designing software viz. PV Elite, Compress, Pro – E, HTRI, Auto Cad etc.

Managing & coordinating the activities of design & engineering department.

To review design inputs for adequacy, preparation of design and development plan and allocate work of design development

Scrutiny of customers’ requirements & specifications. To monitor the schedule of Design Documents with the agreed schedule

Review of design calculations & Mechanical Datasheet. Arranging Design review at stages as specified in design and development plan and maintaining records of design review.

To carry out design verification and ensure that the design documents generated meet the customer’s technical requirements and company’s QMS Policy.

Coordination with customer’s engineering department for approval of drawings

Preparation of Inquiry specifications (Material Requisition/ BOM)

Review and approval of design & drawings documents. To enter, check and process data in the ERP system.

Delegation of responsibilities with proper Job Description defined to team members. Define Team KRAs in line with the organization goals/ targets.

Manage team in terms of grooming, motivation, review/ appraisal of performance, identify T&D needs & recommend for the same.

The company is 48 years old heavy engineering company of the Lalbhai Group, and is a subsidiary of Arvind Limited, engaged in fabrication of critical process equipment like Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Columns/ Towers, Centrifuges, Dished Ends etc for their clients operating in the core sectors Refinaries, Petrochemicals & Fertilizers, Power – Nuclear/ Thermal, Space Research, Pharmaceuticals etc.
      ANUP is an IS0 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001 compliant company, also accredited with ASME U, U2, R, S stamps and NB registration.

Interested candidates can share their resumes on dushala.chandak@arvind.com

Awaiting your revert at the earliest .

Thanks and Regards
      Dushala Chandak
      HR Manager - Arvind Limited

3. abhishekranjan_ar

abhishekranjan_ar Member

Hi ,

I am looking for a change in design and development.

I have 5.6 years extensive experience in New Product design and development, Tool design, Tool Room Operations, Manufacturing, Telecommunication and Automobile Sector, and worked for the company like Sony Ericssion, Micromax mobiles,MG trident.

In addition to my extensive experience, I have CAD experience using UG NX7.5, Pro-E& Auto cad software. Some systems level skills regarding project management. I have Experience with Microsoft Office software and familiarity with the Windchill PDM system. My broad background makes me an excellent candidate for
      Product Development position.Please accept this as my formal application letter and I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.

Sincerely,
      Abhishek Ranjan

[COLOR=#00ADED !important] [​IMG]+919910012364

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/abhishek-ranjan/17/a88/323

[/COLOR]