• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello again and New Project

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by DesignTechnologist, Nov 2, 2012.

1. DesignTechnologist

DesignTechnologist Member

Hello again.

I've been on and off the forum for the last couple of years. I want to congradulate Gareth on a great forum. I know this forum has helped me out the last couple of years. In the last couple of months I'm been reading a lot of the post and most of them have great information. So keep up the great work.

I'm hoping Gareth will allow me to post the following as I am looking for help from fellow members:

Over the last little bit I've been working on a project. I've have completed a lot of front end and back end testing and think I have most of the bugs worked out. So I figured I would let this forum check it out and let me know what you think and see if there is anything else that may "creep" up.

Do I still have your interest? I hope so.

So basically I created a site (Marketplace) for Designer, Freelancers, DIY individuals and etc. If you have a design or product design that you would like to sell (just the plans, no actual product), that would get uploaded to the marketplace for other individuals to buy the plans. Because you uploaded the design, you earn commission off each sale. Sound too good to be true? well its not. Check out www.cubaticdesign.com and let me know what you think. I'm looking for feedback on everything to do with the site. Feel free to sign up, upload designs, etc.

I figured this would be the best place to get some testing done as we (Engineers, designers, freelancers, etc.) on this forum are the target market for my site.

Like I said, feel free to send me any feedback (good or bad) by either this forum, site e-mail or contact forum on the site.

Thanks in advance.

3. Hello,
      Welcome to the forum!!!

4. DesignTechnologist

DesignTechnologist Member

Thanks. I've been here for a couple of years now. It's great to see how many members have joined in just a few short years.

Keep up the great work.

Tags: