• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello all

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by navada_do, Mar 25, 2014.

1. navada_do

navada_do Member

Hi, nice to see you all. I'm a new mechanical engineer has joined our forum.
      I'm from HCM city, Vietnam.

3. navada_do

navada_do Member

Hi Susanmarshall, nice to see you...

4. navada_do

navada_do Member

Hello all,
      I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a little bit about my website.
      If you have time, welcome to visit and comment to make it better.

http://www.caunoi.info/the-team

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitor,

Thank you for visiting our website!

Caunoi or Mechanical techniques is a personal website established by Navada Do for sharing knowledge,
      to connect designer, manufacturer and student who is following a career in mechanical domain.

The website provides resource of CAD Tutorial to help designer in self-developing him/her self in design skill including

the using of Autocad, Inventor, Solidworks, Pro-E, or Unigraphic,...Providing some additional online calculators will be
      an added value to save probably your time in searching and reviewing basic knowledge in calculation.

Coding and write description for a process how it works or a product how it is manufactured, is stored in Files folder,
      where you need to temporary enable the excel VBA to view the embed video. If you need a full controlled for an
      excel file in Files, please drop me a mail via Navada_Do's email.

We also feed RSS link from some famous Mechanical Forum for your having more information and update in our
      design community. Our blog may contains threads quoted from a forum and we provide a link back to the author
      for reference.

Finally, we try to bring you the best in our understanding in mechanical industry. Our contents and documents are
      for reference only. We are not responsible for any failure that may occurs in your product or process that refer from
      our website's contents and documents.

Wishing you find and have useful information from our website!

Thank you.
      Navada Do