• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello and thanks for admitting!

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Reshaping Engineering, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Reshaping Engineering

Reshaping Engineering New Member

I work out of Finland, the land of the former mobile phone giant Nokia. I have been engaged in engineering for the odd twenty years. First as investment banking engineering analyst in the 1990s, then first decade of 2000 running an engineering consultancy providing mainly CAD-services for industrial clients like Kone, Outotec and GE. But the strong trend into clients buying time/material consultants on-site made me realize the traditional engineering consultancy concept was no longer hacking it. Matching customers' varying competence needs with your own bench of salaried engineers did not produce (in my view) good enough results. I offered at any given time i offered idle resources to very specific needs of the client. From the viewpoint of a paying customer not an optimal solution.

Today i work for Northern Europe´s largest consultant broker eWork Group. Reshaping Consulting means we offer customers to consultants and consultants to customers. https://www.ework.eu/a

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi thanks for the great introduction, and a warm welcome to Engineering Clicks!