• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello everybody, new member here conducting research on the mechanical design process

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Diarmuid, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Diarmuid

Diarmuid New Member

Aug 2014

I would firstly like to introduce myself, my name is Diarmuid from Ireland and I have attained a BEng in Mechanical Engineering and I am currently completing my MSc in Project Management.

My Master's thesis is focusing on the combination of two management methodologies for the benefit of the mechanical design sector. Basically I am trying to determine if a traditional mechanical design methodology can co-exist with a software development methodology. From the research I have conducted so far I believe there is some similarities within the software development industry that could be transitioned into the mechanical design sector.

To fully understand this idea further I need to conduct a number of interviews with personal from the mechanical design industry and I was hoping by posting here I would find some individuals that would be interested in participating. I must add that all participants information, opinions and beliefs will be treated strictly confidential.

If anyone is interested in helping me could you please private message me. I would greatly appreciate it.