• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Student_G, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Student_G

Student_G New Member

Hello,

my name is Mila and I am studying at the University of Glasgow.

I am currently writing my dissertation on new product development in the automotive industry and I am looking for people who would be willing to spare a couple of minutes to answer a questionnaire on the subject.

It would be extremely helpful for my argument and I would greatly appreciate your help!

You can either reply to the post or message me directly if you won't mind participating.

Thank you in advance,
      Mila

3. Parrleu

Parrleu Well-Known Member

Hi Mila,

Welcome. :D To find help, it might be a good idea to search for people in the automotive fields on this site and in various LinkedIn groups and message them directly. We've found a bit better luck doing that when we have a specific need than posting in forums, as messages tend to get lost in the flood.

Best of luck with your dissertation!
      Heather and Joe

4. Student_G

Student_G New Member

Hi Heather and Joe,

thanks a lot for the advice!

I already started doing what you suggested, just wanted to cover all the options :)

Thanks again!

Mila

5. Parrleu

Parrleu Well-Known Member

Very cool :)

Along those lines, this thread: http://www.mechanicaldesignforum.com/showthread.php?2851-hello that we saw when going through the hellos, might prove of particular interest

Also, separate from the thesis, if you have any interest in designing HID (human interface devices), we have a project that might be of interest: http://www.mechanicaldesignforum.co...eautiful-HID-(human-interface-device)-designs - Fitting a 5 or 10 key device into an auto shop or design environment that could control a computer completely could be a pretty neat approach. :cool:

Cheers,
      Heather and Joe

6. Student_G

Student_G New Member

Hi again!

Great, I will have a look ;) Both seem quite interesting!

Thanks,
      Mila