• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello From AMAZON!

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Nicolehightower, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Nicolehightower

Nicolehightower New Member

Hello!

My name is Nicole and I am a recruiter for Amazon. While I would love to entice some of you to Amazon, I am actually here to learn about Mechanical Design. I find Engineering fascinating and I think that might be my next area to recruit for. Jumping into an industry that I am not knowledgeable about would hurt the business and my candidate's experience. So here I am. I love the articles section already. :cool:

Feel free to send me a message, connect with me on linkedin or send me an email. Thanks so much and I look forward to learning.

3. PierArg

PierArg Well-Known Member

Hi Nicole and welcome to the forum!

I think we all are here for your same reason: learning as much as possible!:D

4. Parrleu

Parrleu Well-Known Member

Greetings, Nicole,

Welcome to forum from a couple of other newbies. I am pretty addicted to your site, particularly for the wide variety of health and foodie options, with Prime shipping - also enjoying Amazon Fresh - makes our lives a little nicer to have such available on a nearly daily basis : - )

We hope that you find your time here fruitful.

Cheers and Regards,
      Heather and Joe

5. Parrleu

Parrleu Well-Known Member

Hi PierArg,

Absolutely agreed - that and waffles! ; - ) Nice avatar :cool:

- Heather and Joe