• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello from Québec, Canada

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by alexm, Mar 25, 2011.

1. alexm

alexm New Member

Hello everybody,

First of all, before introduce myself, I want tell that English is not my native language and each days I try to do my best to make my English better. So I want to apologizes if I make strange sentences or syntax mistakes.

My background is hardware electronic technologist 15 years and I’m doing mechanical design from 3 years.

From now I design parts of: Aluminum extrusions, aluminum die casting, aluminum permanent casting, plastic injection, sheet metal, rubber compression molding.

The final product is mainly a high end enclosure for license plate recognition camera (LPR) for automotive use.

I consider myself like a green guy, but not so green, I learn a lot of stuff in the past 3 years , and hope that continue.

Thanks

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Alexandre - sounds like you've got a great wealth of experience there! Welcome to the Mechanical Design Forum :)

4. Eon_wu-chinese

Eon_wu-chinese Member

Hi Alexandre ,my native langue is chinese ,so ,me too, I made a lot of mistakes when I talked to my clients especially in con-call ,ha, but it's ok, they were very nice and they can understand me.
      welcome, i have been in manufacturing for 8 years , hope i can help you with something :)