• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello from South Africa

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by AlexSch, Jun 19, 2013.

1. AlexSch

AlexSch New Member

My name is Alex.

Studied Mechanical Engineering at the Tshwane University of Technology. Got my Bachelors (BTech) degree in 2010.
      Currently I am working part-time as a Junior Lecturer at the University, but I am looking for full time employment.

I was also part of the 2010 team from TUT for the Sasol Mini Baja Challenge. An image of the car we built:

[​IMG]

I am also doing research on hybrid glass/carbon composites with specific focus on interlaminar stresses and deformation.

Oh yes, I live in South Africa, as per title.

Looking forward to contributing to the community.

3. Francois

Francois New Member

Hi, my name is Francois and Im also from South Africa.

Studied Mechanical Engineering at the Tshwane University of Technology and received my Bachelors (BTech) degree in 2012. Started working while studying since 2008. Started in the Hydraulic Machines industry then moved over to Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.

4. ramgopal0728

ramgopal0728 New Member

hey alex my name is ramgopal im from india and i wanted to talk to u abt ur research in composite materials im currently pursuing my 3rd yer btech and planning to present a paper on an application of composites, i would really like to talk to you regarding the topic i would be pleased if u mail me at rg.mee11145@gmail.com . im a frustrated student and i need of help please do this favour for me