• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello from Spain

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by brokenscrew, Apr 17, 2011.

1. brokenscrew

brokenscrew New Member

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm from Spain, bad place now for the mechanical design. Well, greetings to all and I read a lot on my basic English. Thank you very much and greetings :D

Best of all, I'm an engineer technician in industrial design. You can see some of my work on the link to my blog. I have experience in plant design and also receiving clays in liquid transport facilities for the production of glazes. Greetings :D
      http://ceramicsindustries.blogspot.com/

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi brokenscrew (great name :D ). A warm welcome to the Mechanical Design Forum! I hope you find this a useful place. Thanks for the blog link. Great work there - a completely different industry sector to where I've worked, but I think that's the great thing about this place: lots of people coming together with different experiences to share knowledge!

4. brokenscrew

brokenscrew New Member

GarethW, thanks so much, I´m very happy to know you and this forum.sometimes excuse my english form because I´m learning the English language.I only can speak some words and litle phrases. But I try to read yours post.Greetings from Spain! ;D