• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello from Viridis3D

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Will@V3D, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Will@V3D

Will@V3D New Member

Aug 2010

My name is Will Shambley, and I'm a co-founder of Viridis3D. V3D is commercializing new printing media for zcorp 3D printers, focused initially at making molds and cores for the metal casting industry and ceramic parts. Prior to founding V3D, I worked / lead the materials R&D program at Z Corp for 9 years.

We have a new material that works on the zprinter310 that we are looking for beta testers to use. The material has no organic materials to create smoke, and it provides an incredibly cost effective solution for low volume / high mix castings with ferrous materials, bronzes, aluminums, etc. If you are interested in the new casting media beta test, please email me at wbs@viridis3D.com, or call 978-930-0637.

V3D is also interested in helping other universities & companies navigate the 3D printing learning curve and patent minefield - providing inventors with a much easier and more credible path to market. If you have a material concept feel free to contact us as well.

I look forward to learning from the rest of the users of this forum!

Will Shambley
      President & CEO
      Viridis3D LLC
    3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Jul 2009
      Hi Will and a warm welcome to the Mechanical Design Forum :) How did you find us?