• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hello, I am Indrajit

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by INDRAJIT CHATTERJEE, Apr 2, 2011.

1. INDRAJIT CHATTERJEE

INDRAJIT CHATTERJEE New Member

Hello everyone,
      I am from Bangalore,India.
      I have over 40 years of experience in Manufacturing Industries in India in MNCs like Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Union Carbide India Ltd(currently Eveready Industries India Ltd).Other companies I have served are HMT Machine Tools Ltd.,Usha Martin Industries India Ltd and Best & Crompton Engineering Ltd.
      After my last job as President, Best & Crompton Engineering ltd., I am an Independent Management Consultant from 2009.
      I have a deep passion for basics in engineering design and manufacturing especially in industrial automation, manufacturing execution system, design of high speed assembly and packaging machinery.
      I am looking forward to gain knowledge through discussions in this forum.
      Best wishes to all.

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Indrajit, and a warm welcome to the Mechanical Design Forum. You've got some amazing experience there! I hope you will enjoy being part of the discussions here and I'm sure that others will benefit greatly from your own knowledge.