• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by Eon_wu-chinese, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Eon_wu-chinese

Eon_wu-chinese Member

Hi to all.
      I am Eon from China live in Shenzhen Guangdong,i have worked in manufacturing for 8 years as mechanical engineer and project manager, my current position is engineering manager in a company dedicated to LED ,lighting and household products.
      I am looking forward to our interchange of ideas, and hope to help you based on Chinese manufacturing and Chinese market.
      Regards.

3. bw2011

bw2011 Forum Manager

Hi Eon

Welcome to the forum! I think there only a handful of people from China on the Mechanical Design Forum, so your perspective on things would be very valuable :)

Becky

4. Eon_wu-chinese

Eon_wu-chinese Member

Hi Becky,
      Thanks, yes ,i haven't seen anyone from China on this forum,maybe many mechanical engineerings do not know English,ok, I will put some things,informations about China here and you guys can know about China

Eon

5. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Eon - welcome! :D