• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hi from Denmark

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by JacobVangsgaard, Dec 7, 2010.

1. JacobVangsgaard

JacobVangsgaard New Member

I just started as an entrepreneur. I have over 10 years of experience within the plastic and metal industry. I am a trained toolmaker and tooldesigner. Just bought SpaceClaim as a part of my commitment to lean in the product development phase. Hope to participate in interesting discussions in this forum. :D

Best regards, Jacob

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Jacob. Sounds exciting - good luck with your new business! Have you recently as a freelancer or are you developing your own IP/designs too?
      Welcome to the forum!

4. JacobVangsgaard

JacobVangsgaard New Member

Hi Gareth.
      I am working 99% freelancer, and 1% on my own ideas. The funding for getting ideas realised are quite large, and I do not have that kind of capital. I am also quite pleased with helping others getting their ideas produced, and also in helping companies wich lack manpower. I have experience from facade windows, disposable packaging, medical devices and so on.
      But for the time being, it is slightly uphill here in Denmark, a lot of companies reduces or cuts down on development