• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hi hello everyone

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by CoolGrey 3, Mar 10, 2013.

1. CoolGrey 3

CoolGrey 3 Member

Hello everyone

I’m an Industrial designer from Ireland, here to learn stuff and chat. I am trying to create a design forum also. If you would to take a look. It’s called http://www.sketchforsketch.com/

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Your forum looks good. What software are you using? It doesn't look familiar.

4. CoolGrey 3

CoolGrey 3 Member

Hi GarethW

Thanks, we were using an Agora script but we have just changed over to XenForo software. It should be a lot easier for the users to post up images and video. Its more sociable also. Allowing likes / following people, kind of similar to vBulletin.

You have a nice design forum also. Great topics and full of info....cool. If we are adding a links page I will add your site to it.

5. Parrleu

Parrleu Well-Known Member

Hi CoolGrey,

Welcome from two newbies to this forum, and thanks for the link. This looks like a nice start to a design forum, and we went ahead and created an account. :) (We would suggest adding a Join option to the Members tab.)

Cheers,
      Heather and Joe

6. CoolGrey 3

CoolGrey 3 Member

Thanks Heather and Joe, Also thanks for the feedback, I will add that to the site soon.