• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Hi, I am looking for freelancer , who has strong fundamentals of machine design.

Discussion in 'Jobs available' started by rahul007, Jan 4, 2012.

1. rahul007

rahul007 New Member

A fan, an electric motor turns the fan with 1500 RPM speed, and the platforms are together 920 kg. 4 vibration isolators will be placed to deny the vertical force[F(t)=F(0)coswt] which occurs because of unbalance. We want the vertical force to decrease 10% of initial [Another words, we want it decrease 90%]. Then, calculate the spring and damping specifications of isolators that can be used. Make a research in market and find and choose those isolators as brand, type and price. When these isolators are used, draw the transmittence-frequency curve of this system.

3. Do you have an idea of how much unballance you have? What type of fan is it? I need more information before I can give you a valid quote.

4. Engmatnyc

Engmatnyc New Member

Hi I am Gianluca,
      I do not know whether you solved this or not, but I can do this job for you for $400.
      If you accept you will be paying $200 over paypal and the remaining when job is completed.
      You let me know if you want to proceed.
      Thank you

Gianluca

5. novaingenii

novaingenii New Member

I Can Help you. I manage a mechanical design team at Mexico City. We can development any project type from setting requirements for market to launch. We have the infrastucture for design concepts, engineering design and manufacturing phase.

6. Amigo86

Amigo86 Member

hi , hope u solved it. Can you tell what type of dampers you used in this project. The brand .
      Thank you