• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Holy Grail of Mechanical Design?

Discussion in 'The Leisure Lounge' started by Paul T, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Please feel free to read the below linked document about Nikola Tesla's work. He was probably the greatest mechanical engineers of all time, so its well worth your research time. After all, we're all here to educate ourselves and others if possible.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2s8x2mrlw9jfwa/Tesla Comments.pdf

Nikola Tesla's pioneering work laid the foundations that gave you the ability to sit down and read your screen, so if you think you know all there is to mechanical engineering, think again! The money Tesla had to experiment with was phenomenal in itself!

Please pay particular attention to the paragraph on page 4 starting with "All mass possesses inertia"

I think resonant frequency has everything to do with what we are talking about.

Almost every device that I have come across on my energy research involves some sort of frequency / resonance.

This is just one of the reasons you don't see extremely efficient, high COP devices available in the shops these days:

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (Pub.L. 82–256, 66 Stat. 3, enacted February 1, 1952, codified at 35 U.S.C. §§ 181–188) is a body of United States federal law designed to prevent disclosure of new inventions and technologies that, in the opinion of selected federal agencies, present a possible threat to the national security of the United States.

The U.S. government has long sought to control the release of new technologies that might threaten the national defense and economic stability of the country. During World War I, Congress authorized the United States Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) to classify certain defense-related patents. This initial effort lasted only for the duration of that war but was reimposed in October 1941 in anticipation of the U.S. entry into World War II. Patent secrecy orders were initially intended to remain effective for two years, beginning on July 1, 1940, but were later extended for the duration of the war.

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 made such patent secrecy permanent, though the order to suppress any invention must be renewed each year (except during periods of declared war or national emergency). Under this Act, defense agencies provide the PTO with a classified list of sensitive technologies in the form of the "Patent Security Category Review List" (PSCRL). The decision to classify new inventions under this act is made by "defense agencies" as defined by the President. Generally, these agencies include the Army, Navy, Air Force, National Security Agency (NSA), Department of Energy, and NASA, but even the Justice Department has played this role.

A secrecy order bars the award of a patent, orders that the invention be kept secret, restricts the filing of foreign patents, and specifies procedures to prevent disclosure of ideas contained in the application. The only way an inventor can avoid the risk of such imposed secrecy is to forgo patent protection.

By the end of fiscal year 1991, the number of patent secrecy orders stood at 6,193. Many such orders were imposed on individuals and organizations working without government support. This number shrank for each fiscal year thereafter, until 2002. Since 2002, the number of secrecy orders has grown, with 5,002 secrecy orders in effect at the end of fiscal year 2007.

The types of inventions classified under this Act are themselves secret, but most of the inventions which are now no longer secret but once were secret have been in areas with high military significance, such as cryptography and weapons development.

I previously posted a real 25,000 year conspiracy. The Bosnian pyramids.

If it is fake then why are people being able to fully explore it, not like Egypt who capitalize on the tourists and show very little of the inside.

Personally my thoughts with this technology is that it is totally in its infancy.

If a pulse motor is attached to the main shaft and adjusted to be pulsed at the time the arms get maximum effect, the more the frequency is increased the more effect. I cannot see how no one has picked up on that fact. Little input for, more output. An amplifier.

The effect could be enhanced by branching the device out so there are multiple events happening in time and space. I guess that would be like having a toque wrench on a torque wrench on torque wrench and multiple people pullng them. All driven by a tiny input.

Look at nature, the planet is spinning at nearly a 1000 miles an hour. Do you have any idea of the energy involved in such an amazing occurring, happening right here and now?

When a certain frequency is reached I believe harmonics are created / tapped and they give additional input.

Can wind destroy a bridge because of resonance? That's a lot of power from where?

This is interesting:

Amazing Resonance Experiment!

wvJAgrUBF4w

I'd like you to try to understand that I have been researching the history of electricity nearly full time for 2 3/4 years.

Nikola Tesla was the first place I started. This research has led me here.

I learn by watching and carrying out experiments.

I know the maths and science has been tainted over the years. I don't trust it. I'm not saying its all wrong. It is just incomplete.

Dr. Tesla dealt harshly with the relativity theory, calling it "A mass of error and deceptive ideas wrapped in a magnificent mathematical cloak.- He declared:

"Its exponents are very brilliant metaphysicists rather than exponents of positive science. Not a single one of the propositions of relativity have been proved."

manicalengineer's design with the right cam is the direction I wish to take.

I'm not fully understanding how the two bearings fit in the blue housing.

I'd be interested to know how many of those parts are off the shelf in the design.

I also have found out that the Sprag clutch bearings I found are used in auto gearbox's. The maximum torque before slippage is twice that of a roller clutch bearing.

Honestly, if you felt the torque in your hands of two 10kg weights horizontal resting on the one way bearings, it might inspire you to take a punt with what I am saying.

Best regards,

Paul :D

3. JDavid

JDavid Well-Known Member

What is it that you are actually trying to do? My first thought was that you were trying to harness gravity into a wheel to produce energy? Is that what you are talking about here?

J David

4. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Yes but not limited to gravity. Harnessing the wheelworks of nature, therefore as many environmental inputs, forces and mechanical advantages as possible.

Cheers,

Paul

5. JDavid

JDavid Well-Known Member

Ok, start with one and work your way up.

6. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Trying to create optimum off balance for maximum torque on main shaft. To either rotate on its own after initial push to make an awakening demo_Or commercially pair an off the shelf input pulse motor with an off the permenant magnet alternator, a domestic fusebox and plug sockets. In a kit form and sold for experimental and research purposes. A true global alternative energy open source research and development project.

7. JDavid

JDavid Well-Known Member

I would say scrap the off balance wheel, that is what is impossible. For the pulse motor, I would make it yourself before thinking about making kits for other people to make it. Since it is open source make a video of how you made it, showing input and output and that it is actually amplifying the input. Making the videos will allow other people to make it themselves and know for themselves if you are actually doing something or just trying to pull a fast one on them.

8. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Which statement is more absurd. A) an off balance wheel is impossible because the physics books say so. Or B) a giant metal ball (earth) rotates at nearly a 1000 miles an hour whilst floating in a sea of energy.

9. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

maniacal_engineer's design can also be pulsed and just like an engine can be tuned to near perfection on an engine dyno.

10. JDavid

JDavid Well-Known Member

(A) Mainly because you assume that its not true because the physics books says so. Do the calculations find out why it's impossible, or do the calculations and show how it's not. Otherwise, it will be back and forth. You seem to think that just because a physics book has said so means that it has never been verified. Countless experiments, calculations, and machines have been tried its not true because its not true, a physics book is just informing of that.

You keep drawing attention to the earth spinning. Although this is a marvelous thing what are you trying to say?

11. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Hi, my research proves to me that education has been manipulated. Probably nearly all teaching professionals are totally unaware of any foul play in our history.

Hence why I keep mentioning Tesla, who was a real pioneer and has left real evidence for people to follow.

Tesla is worth years of research time. Some of my research partners have studied his work for over 40 years.

Therefore using the available equations today would only leave me with the same opinion as almost all mechanical engineers on this forum including yourself.

There is a sea of energy surrounding us that is waiting to be tapped.

History has already proved this and so does mine and many other peoples research.

Because of my unusual life experiences I see through the matrix of lies that has be woven throughout my life and history.

I have come to realise that the only thing that will work in this forum to make you realise I am not talking rubbish is a decent prototype that self rotates and produces at least sparks from a grinding wheel attached to the main shaft.

I will leave you with this video to hopefully spark your mechanical engineering research into the wonders of Nikola Tesla.

Tesla's Hidden Discoveries - Aug 22, 2013 Jim Murray Interviewed
      J5LsrMPS_KM

Bye for now and thanks for listening, whatever your opinion may be.

Best regards,

Paul :D