• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Holy Grail of Mechanical Design?

Discussion in 'The Leisure Lounge' started by Paul T, Oct 21, 2012.

1. miltonbr

miltonbr Well-Known Member

It is not that simple. Everyone (??!!??) knows that there are dozens of oil industry secret agents following this type of forum. When a drawing of a machine that creates energy is published, the author disappears, as all who saw the drawing. It's too dangerous!

3. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Thanks for the ear and some help but I'm done here guys.

4. miltonbr

What I just said? Surely Paul was kidnapped by the agents before he could send the drawings and was replaced by a clone controlled by the oil barons. It's the tragic and common destiny of all infinite energy machines.
      On the other hand, physics laws remain valid.

5. Perkster029

Perkster029 Member

We will miss you, Paul.

Moment of silence.

6. miltonbr

Have you heard that sigh of relief? Newton, Carnot, Boyle and several other great ancient scientists are finally in peace and can now stop rolling in their graves.
      Moment of celebration.

7. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

It was like a car wreck, you just can't help slowing down to look.

Now I'll never be able to tell Paul about my 100mpg carburetor that's being suppressed by the oil companies... :eek:

8. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Pogue already did it in 1956 and was 200mpg.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...-pogue-gasoline-vapor-carburetor.html;560;523

Seriously guys, whilst you might be awesome mechanical engineers, you have been ultimately brainwashed and haven't got a clue about the bigger picture around you! You have been hypnotized and you are still in the trance.

Oil companies! What a joke!

It goes much, much higher than that. You seriously need to wake up and follow the money.

Have you not heard of the Rothschilds? Seriously? If not, you have no idea about where I am coming from.

Doh!!!! I feel like physically shaking people sometimes!

Keep taking the mickey, I'm not bothered.

You may be amused, but I am totally and utterly disgusted with my discoveries of how the world currently works. I'm not alone. Neither are you in la la land. You are less alone than me.

Looking forward to the day when you guys realize that I'm not crazy after all.

Hopefully it isn't too late for humanity by then!

9. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

or even 1936. If you flick through the pictures, some of them show his patents.

Was 1936 a year when patents had to be examined for genuine inventions before they were issued?

10. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

By the way, I've received two of my gears for my gearbox to convert 60RPM to 3000RPM.

This will enable me to run a 12v, 24v without electronics, 110v 60hz or 240v 50z or whatever your countries requirements with electronics.

I've got 2 x MOD 2.0 16 tooth gears. Now I need two MOD 2.0 114 tooth gears. £200 I haven't got at the moment.

I am going to use a car alternator initially to tune the engine.

I was supposedly changing the head gasket on my father-in-laws van today. It turned out two of the valve collets let go and one the valve was completely smashed and snapped into the piston. Fix it or new van?

Anyway, the journey to the local engine engineering company introduced me to somewhere I can get the gear and shaft keyways milled, which I have read is the best way to allow a gear to transmit torque through a shaft.

I have also decided that external circlips are the best way to hold them onto the shafts.

I will probably do this will the arms to to eliminate the shaft collars.

The gear hole is just a bit bigger than 10mm.

The NSK-RHP pillow block bearings that I am using only seem to go down to 12mm ID.

I guess the 10mm hole in the gears will have to be enlarged.

The gears including hubs are 36mm long. I don't know how big the hole can safely be enlarged.

I'm going to lean on the engineers I met today for advice.

While you lot are taking the mickey out of me and what I bring to the table, I am travelling the city I live in Plymouth, Devon, England and causing a stir wherever I take my prototype. Every company I take it to is showing an extreme interest.

You can think I'm delusional, you can take the mickey and ridicule me as much as you like.

I'm living the reality! It is happening.

This journey has barely begun.

11. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Oil barons! get a grip! They are no where near the top of the pyramid!!!! No where near!!!

Research "Rothschild".

At the moment you haven't got a clue what world you live in!

Snap out of the trance! Please, for humanities sake!