• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Holy Grail of Mechanical Design?

Discussion in 'The Leisure Lounge' started by Paul T, Oct 21, 2012.

1. JDavid

JDavid Well-Known Member

You need to run a quantitative test. Not "it felt different". Those are good things to note, but that isn't a quantitative result. How many rotations did it make, how many times did you test it, what kind of output is it creating.

You have to clearly define a test and then live by the results. If it doesn't work by all means go back to the math and figure out where you went wrong, but don't go on a hunch of if "I just change..." or "If I could..." prove the concept with math. If you can't do that then you are taking the internet at face value... the world might as well be flat, the moon is made of cheese, and 9/11 was an inside job.

3. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

I've already described the testing I will do using input vs output on a oscilloscope.

It doesn't get any more accurate than that.

I'll be back with evidence to prove it one way or another.

When I don't know...

9/11 an inside job!!!! You might be a little right there!!!

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    4. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

http://books.veljkomilkovic.com/gravitational-machines.html

Book Description
      ISBN-13: 978-86-88883-03-0 | Publication Date: December 27, 2013 | Edition: 1st Edition.
      Even long before Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519), there had been attempts to make a gravitational machine, but in terms of imagination and number of the preserved designs (drawings, replicas…) Leonardo is certainly unique and useful for everyone who is looking for the abundance of clean energy, crucial for the continuation of life on Earth.
      At the time of the Renaissance, the construction of the aircraft Leonardo drew seemed impossible, and yet 400 years later planes and helicopters took off, defying the official scientific position that “objects heavier than air cannot fly”.
      And 500 years later, we can assert that gravitational machines are possible and that Leonardo’s work forms the rock-solid basis, precious for future inventors, scientists and constructors. This perspective allows us to understand what is really “impossible” and what can be achieved!
      Almost all the known designs of gravitational machines and magnetic motors can be reduced to the form of a wheel, i.e. rotation as an important factor. According to the official or conservative point of view, all the attempts failed. And still, for centuries the answer to the biggest challenge has always been more or less the same and in the form of the wheel. However, in the last couple of years the experiments have shown that a much higher efficiency can be achieved with the pendulum than with different kinds of wheels, rotors, flywheels, propellers, turbines… Gradually, we are starting to understand that the pendulum can use the inertial forces, gravitation and magnets far more efficiently than the wheel.
      This is the story of the discoveries, which have been hidden from us for a long time, and were dismissed as science-fiction, until nowadays when breakthrough inventions are receiving awards, appraisals and objective criticism, but also dogmatic a priori attacks.
      Perhaps it is time to change the perspective since new ideas and materials brought about breakthroughs in gravitational machines which are fully functional and can be used for various purposes.
      The aim of this book is to present as many facts as possible, which will lead us to the light at the end of the tunnel.

• Invaluable Benchmarks of Leonardo da Vinci;
      • Superiority of Pendulum Drive;
      • In the Beginning There Was Mechanics;
      • Nikola Tesla’s Gravitational Machine;
      • Steam Engine as the Crown of Industrial Revolution or
        a Hasty and Reckless Choice In Favor of Dirty Technologies;
      • Victory Over the Golden Rule of Mechanics;
      • Mechanics of Anti-Gravitational Effects;
      • Prophecies from Kremna That Have Come True.

5. Svetozar the Cold

Svetozar the Cold New Member

6. JDavid

JDavid Well-Known Member

This is exactly what I was talking about. For some reason since there is now a flying machine that means that we can assert something completely different to be true. This is the ridiculous wording that dupes the hopeful.

Really... It's not that hard to notice that there was a 3rd building that fell during 9/11 in NY... it was all over the news. As well even in that video you could see a fire inside the building. So the government lit the building on fire first... and then blew it up. I could see why they would do that as that building held several secrets that they didn't want to get out. That or due to the towers being hit, gas lines ruptured and started fires in several places in New York. The civil engineer in the video (He's a Civil Engineer for a reason) saying that a fire couldn't get the steel hot enough to make the building fall... except thats exactly what made the twin towers fall. I can see though how someone that hasn't studied metallurgy would watch that video and take it at face value.

I hate to be cynical about PPMs but the people that make them are either delusional or trying to make gain out of something they know isn't there. Sadly I believe you to be the delusional part and it will drive you to bankruptcy. If you are hoping that your machine will some how pay back your loans I would start saving your pennies.

7. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Did you watch the 2 stage oscillator video?

8. JDavid

JDavid Well-Known Member

I hadn't till now... This guy is a complete idiot. How does animals not having a rotary mean that pendulums are more efficient? Its true you do lose a lot less energy faster on wheels because of the bearings you use, while a pendulum only has air against it. But a wheel and a pendulum in oil and spin them both and see which one stops first. They show no form of of actual science in this video. He is really good though at taking your intuition and making it work against you.

None of the machines they show are any more energy producing then a piece of wood sitting on a table. They have the same wording you do, looking mainly at 15min, a two-stage oscilations, creating new mechanical effects. And when he removes his hand that shows that the 1st oscillations starts back up that proves what?

The only thing true he said is that complex mechanics should be avoided.

Sorry I'm stopping it at 25... that was a complete waste of time.

9. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

If the remaining 10 minutes are input vs output tests.

It shows significant magnification.

Also the facts about 9/11 are overwhelming unless you are blind. Apparently half of Americans now believe 9/11 was an inside job. I wonder why?

Real evidence from a high ranking retired firefighter that was actually there!

10. JDavid

JDavid Well-Known Member

11. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

Don't be a muppet! I've provided some evidence. Watch it all, then share your opinion.