• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Holy Grail of Mechanical Design?

Discussion in 'The Leisure Lounge' started by Paul T, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Dave Archer

Dave Archer Active Member

Perhaps the machine worked.

When PaulT started it, he was transmuted into a block of energy dark matter and instantly transported to the centre of the Galaxy.
      He is now trying to get back home.

3. archer

archer New Member

THE QUEST IS OVER !!!!!!!

FIRST FREE ENERGY GENERATOR HAS BEEN MADE.

4. K.I.S.S.

K.I.S.S. Well-Known Member

Dana, I believe that's article 51 of the European Union - so if he just hangs in there for a bit longer, as the U.K. is about to repeal article 50...

5. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

I've not had a lot of spare cash for a while.

Bought some powerful magnets; 4 x 30kg and 1 x 50kg.

The 50kg doesn't warn of pinched fingers, it warns of severed fingers!

Apart from that I've been setting up my own garage in UK and that has taken up a lot of my time. Still not there yet.

I will post my new results ASAP when I transmute back. Haha

Here is an interesting video that I watched recently.

6. Erich

Erich Well-Known Member

Why in heavens name did you awaken the free energy thread to ask about shipping containers as garage structures?

I also think you are just shilling for the container company.

7. K.I.S.S.

K.I.S.S. Well-Known Member

And like the phoenix from the ashes...
      So which is it Kristin, vehicle storage or the study of Proteomics..? You can't have both, and according to Scienceforums.net, you want it for the large scale study of proteins...

8. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

So the big question is who will be the first to replicate the 7.83hz mechanical oscillator I've discovered.

Energy source Sun / Cosmos = Schumann resonance 7.83hz

I've showed you my 2hz mechanical oscillator experiments and most of you have mocked me.

Let's see if you mock my 7.83hz experiments then! Hat eating time perhaps!! Lol!!

9. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

"It is possible, and even probable, that there will be, in time, other resources of energy opened up, of which we have no knowledge now. We may even find ways of applying forces such as magnetism or gravity for driving machinery without using any other means. Such realizations, though highly improbable, are not impossible. An example will best convey an idea of what we can hope to attain and what we can never attain. Imagine a disk of some homogeneous material turned perfectly true and arranged to turn in frictionless bearings on a horizontal shaft above the ground. This disk, being under the above conditions perfectly balanced, would rest in any position. Now, it is possible that we may learn how to make such a disk rotate continuously and perform work by the force of gravity without any further effort on our part; but it is perfectly impossible for the disk to turn and to do work without any force from the outside. If it could do so, it would be what is designated scientifically as a "perpetuum mobile," a machine creating its own motive power. To make the disk rotate by the force of gravity we have only to invent a screen against this force. By such a screen we could prevent this force from acting on one half of the disk, and the rotation of the latter would follow. At least, we cannot deny such a possibility until we know exactly the nature of the force of gravity. Suppose that this force were due to a movement comparable to that of a stream of air passing from above toward the center of the earth. The effect of such a stream upon both halves of the disk would be equal, and the latter would not rotate ordinarily; but if one half should be guarded by a plate arresting the movement, then it would turn."

Nikola Tesla - The Problem With Increasing Human Energy

10. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

"The possibility of perpetual motion has always fascinated mankind. The first recorded statement claiming its achievement is found in a Sanskrit manuscript from the 5th century B.C. Many highly respected scientists and inventors over the years have seriously considered perpetual motion, including Leonardo da Vinci, Christian Huygens, John Bernoulli, Robert Boyle, George B. Airy, and Nikola Tesla."

George Biddell Airy

"Early in my research into the Bessler mystery, I came across an article written by George Biddel Airy. It was published in the Cambridge Philisophical Transactions in the mid 1800s, and I found it at my local university library. It is entitled On Certain conditions under which a Perpetual Motion is possible, and appears to be the only known rigorous mathematical proof of the theoretical possiblity of perpetual motion.

The historical record shows that Johann Bessler might have happened upon the secret after working for some time as a pipe organ apprentice. It is interesting to note that Airy's conclusions were based on the work of Robert Willis. Willis was studying the human voice organ and did experiments with air passing over inclined plates."

On certain Conditions under which a Perpetual Motion is possible.
      Cambridge Philosophical Transactions, December 14, 1829

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Paul T

Paul T Well-Known Member

1 week away from hopefully giving the whole world a late xmas present!

[​IMG]