• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • How could we use Plastic Injection to replace the 3D Printing

Discussion in 'Plastic moulding' started by 2fprototypes, May 12, 2020.

1. 2fprototypes

2fprototypes Member

If a product only can be made by 3D Printing, how could you use the plastic injection process to manufacture that especially in the mass production of big quantity?
      But if you can successfully solve this problem, you can absolutely low down the making cost. 3D Printing is only suitable for making the item with a complicated structure which normal manufacturing process can not reach.
      However it doesn’t mean we can not make these 2 technologies transformed freely. If you split the plastic product into several or many parts. Use plastic injection to make each part and design the clamping mechanism on each part to ensure the final assembly. Then you can make it.
      I have ever done that before for an Italian customer. Because our company-2fprototype is very good at it. So sometimes we need to imagine more then we can win more chances.

3. stebromold

stebromold New Member

At this time, you need to find a reliable injection mold manufacturer. For this, I recommend Stebro Mold in China. You can refer to the work of this work, which is perfect.

4. 2fprototypes

2fprototypes Member

Thank you. Just an opinion to share with everyone.
      Also, 2fprototypes is specialized in rapid prototype, mold, and OEM manufacturing & engineering for 12 years. I think 2fprototypes is a better choice. Recommend to you:D