• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • How to post comment

Discussion in 'Help, info & forum announcements' started by cwarner7_11, Jul 23, 2010.

1. cwarner7_11

cwarner7_11 Well-Known Member

I wanted to post a repeat of my comment complaining about the blue type on the black menu bar, which is very, very hard to read, and I run in to a road block trying to post the comment- you require that I chose a profile, and I haven't the slightest idea what this profile thing is all about...You are getting WAY too complicated...

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry this is giving you problems. It is very annoying. This is definitely something I need to sort out so thanks for giving me a prod. :) I agree - it's nearly impossible to read on some monitors. I tried brightening the text on that black background a few months ago, but ended up causing chaos! Hopefully I can do a better job this time.

Sorry - I didn't understand this bit. What do you mean when you say "choose" a profile? All you need to do to reply to a thread is log in as usual, go to the thread discussion and hit "reply". Were you getting some kind of error?

4. GarethW

OK - I've come up with a solution to the impossible to read text. Basically instead of changing the text colour (which is a nightmare for reasons that are far too boring to mention), I've changed the background colour.

Hopefully this will do the job for now until I can improve the appearance in a more satisfactory way. At least the menu is readable now!

5. cwarner7_11

cwarner7_11 Well-Known Member

Much, much easier to read! And for some reason, I do not get the "Choose Profile" option at the bottom of the message. Maybe I wasn't logged in when I tried to post before? I don't really remember...

6. GarethW

That's great! Please let me know if you have any more problems and I'll look into it :)