• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • I say... hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by RIMACH, Apr 30, 2010.

1. RIMACH

RIMACH Member

My name's Martinez, Ricardo Martínez. I'm 23 years old & i'm from Mexico. I have been working as a mecanical design engineer since two years ago. Actualy i work in Manufacturas Especializadas Otsa, S.A. de C.V. We design steam sterilizers 4 medical devices based on ASME code.

I hope I can be of help to you and with your help improve my design skills. 4 more information just inquiry. :?:

3. GarethW

GarethW Chief Clicker Staff Member

Hi Martinez - sounds like interesting work. Welcome to the forum! I hope you get all the help and advice you need here :)

4. mvalenti

mvalenti Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! and no I didnt post this to break the 150 mark.. ;)

-Mark V

5. sepantafa

sepantafa New Member

Hello mate
      I was searching through internet to gain some initial information about my final year project which is related to redesign and optimizing an dental steam autoclave.I saw your post in this forum and I got so happy,cause I really have no idea about autoclaves.would you please guide me about that.where should I start from?what academic resources should I start to read?
      I'm supposed to redesign an autoclave which works under the pressure of 3 bar so I need to reduce the chamber thickness and also door thickness as much as I can by the Finite Element analysis method.I'll work with Solidwork FEA to analyse that.

Would you give me hint about where to start and how can I expand it?I really do need to get a high mark from this project cause it's 60 credit of my course,almost half of it.

I really appreciate.