• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • idea to develop the fuel efficiency of the engines

Discussion in 'Protecting your designs or inventions' started by praveenvadde, Jan 21, 2014.

1. praveenvadde

praveenvadde New Member

I have an idea to develop the fuel efficiency of the engines in automobiles , so I ask that any could help me for sustaining and fulfilling.
      The efficiency of the engine is double and also consumes half the amount of fuel to which the modern engine have.

3. praveenvadde

praveenvadde New Member

i can do

Purely innovative and neverly be

4. mystiq

mystiq Member

how come responded to this.....hmmm

5. mystiq

mystiq Member

i mean how come NOBODY responded to this....

6. Dana

Dana Well-Known Member

7. K.I.S.S.

K.I.S.S. Well-Known Member

Tut tut Dana...:p
      Thermal inefficiency isn't in everyone's toolbox....

8. toler-fes

toler-fes Member

Engine efficiency is primarily the result of the thermodynamic cycle efficiency and the mechanical and thermal losses in the engine. After more than 100 years of development by intelligent people with test laboratories, even incremental advances are difficult to achieve. If you believe your idea has merrit, you have to analyze the thermodynamic cycle to see how much improvement would result if you are successful, or calculate how much you can reduce mechanical or thermal losses compared to existing technology. If you can double engine efficiency, you will be very wealthy and people will read about you in history books 100 years from now. Your chances of success are very slim indeed. If your idea is capable of improving existing engine efficiency by a few percent, it would be valuable. If you have not studied thermodynamics and internal combustion engine theory and design, that would be a good place to start. You should also do a patent search to see if your idea has already been patented.