• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Introduction

Discussion in 'Pop in and say hello!' started by kaite.eu, Apr 25, 2014.

1. kaite.eu

kaite.eu New Member

Hello all! 10 years senior mechanical design engineer for spraying systems and nozzles. Now own a company supporting the processing industry. We can be found at www.kaite.eu - medium size machine shop with lots of capability and a very versatile supply chain.

have a general interest in design.

3. Matt Coughlin

Matt Coughlin Active Member

Thanks for joining the forum (I know this reply is a bit late). Do you guys do contract machining jobs or just manufacture your own parts?

4. ElZylcho

ElZylcho Member

Salutations

Hello. I just registered and I'm looking forward to exploring the wealth of knowledge on this forum. I've officially been a mechanical engineer for 2 years working primarily in HVAC/industrial refrigeration, but Ive dabbled in mass transit brake design. I think HVAC was a great place to start my career , but I'd love to expand my horizon in other areas. There are so many directions to go, I'm not sure where to start looking. Suggestions are welcome.

5. ElZylcho

ElZylcho Member

Hello Kaite. I'm a new member as well. Coincidentally, I've worked in nozzle design as well. I have a condenser unit water nozzle that I designed while working with Evapco , Inc. Welcome to the forum

6. designshop

designshop New Member

Hi Kaite! I'm also new to the forum. So, I'd like to introduce myself.

I design cut ready DXF files for CNC cutting systems. The site is FreeDXF.com. My business is dedicated to offering high quality design work for CNC cutting systems. Our designs are high quality, polyline DXF files optimized for CNC cutting. We offer our services to over 12,000 CNC service providers around the world.

And, by the way, I do have some designs I was hoping to share with you all. Is there a particular area where I should post my designs?