• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Is this the best precision fabrication service in Toronto ?

Discussion in 'Metal casting & moulding' started by merlinrose21, Feb 21, 2018.

1. merlinrose21

merlinrose21 Member

Hello guys,

I'm running a shipping container company in Toronto. As I got some bulk orders from some of the foreign countries including Austria and Egypt, I'm planning to increase my annual production up to twice the current rate.

I was looking for outsourcing some metal fabrication works. Last day, I came to hear about a company offering precision fabrication services in Toronto. I also heard that every product that they produce is precisely fabricated using CNC shearing, CNC punching, and CNC forming sheet metal fabrication equipment.

Is that right? Do you have any idea about all these? Are they also providing chromate finishing too for their products? Will there be any change in charges if we demands that the products should be fabricated within a very short period of time?

Please do respond. I'm eagerly waiting for your suggestions and comments.Thanks in advance.

3. s.weinberg

s.weinberg Well-Known Member

4. Erich

Erich Well-Known Member

Steve,
      You need to tune up your BS detector. This was just a poorly disguised add for the companies they mentioned. Not a request for fab shops.

5. s.weinberg

I figured as much, but I was feeling generous. Plus, it's always nice to get a plug in for people who've done good work for me :)

This forum has really gone down hill with all the spam recently :(

6. merlinrose21

merlinrose21 Member

Hey, thanks for your suggestion. Will consider it. :)
      Any idea about their rates?

7. merlinrose21

merlinrose21 Member

No no....it's not an add. Please don't misunderstand.

8. s.weinberg

They're not the rates you'll find from Asia, but I've found them to be reasonable.