• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Jewelry CAD Designer Here

Discussion in '2D and 3D CAD general discussion forum' started by same2cool, Aug 21, 2018.

1. same2cool

same2cool Member

Hi I am jewelry cad designer. I can help you to make your relative happy. reply with your sketch .

3. ramesh

ramesh Member

Thanks for your introduction

4. john12

john12 Well-Known Member EngineeringClicks Expert

Do you have any examples of your previous work? I sometimes get requests for ring designs but usually turn them away because I don't really have any experience of it.

5. Dedeech

Dedeech Member EngineeringClicks Expert

Are you use ordinary CAD software for design (as Auto CAD) or some specific. I'm quite interesting for this topic. I would love to design jewellery of epoxy resin materials. Also, I would love to know, do you have a lot of job. Are customer interested for this kind of job (jewellery cad designer)?

6. john12

Yeah, I've wondered this too. It would be doable in Solidworks but it just really doesn't seem like the optimal CAD program to use so I wonder if there's something better suited...

7. Dedeech

Dedeech Member EngineeringClicks Expert

After 5 minutes of searching, I saw on the internet some suggestion.
      - Rhino 3D, It is particularly popular in architecture or industrial design as it can help to create complex and precise models. If we want to do some jewelry design: it’s called RhinoGold.
      - Matrix, is ideal if you want to start a project from the beginning. This CAD program is specifically designed to create jewelry, but you need to be a little experienced to use this one as it is a complex tool.
      - 3Design, you can aim to create highly detailed 3D objects.
      - Firestorm CAD software, this software is perfect to create 3D jewelry with organic shapes, with its fast editing tools.
      I hope, this can be helpful.

8. john12

Yeah, definitely - thanks for that!

Tags: