• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Job wanted.

Discussion in 'Mechanical design JOBS' started by Jack Qian, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Jack Qian

Jack Qian New Member

Hello Everyone,
      I am a native Chinese with professional in mechanical engineering.I have 12 years of experience in 3D modeling. I am using the software of Solidworks and Autodesk inventor and 20 years in 2D detailing& 20 years in mechanical engineering. I am familiar with mechanical components such as gear box, bearing, electrical motor, oil cylinder; linear guide rail and servo drive technology etc.used for machines. I was interested in hydraulic &pneumatics system and as a result I am good at them. At the same time I have a good understanding of production & fabrication such as sheet metal, welding, machining, forging, laser cutting, tolerances, 2,3,4,5 axis CNC machines etc. processes together with surface treatment.
      I am careful, hardworking and responsive with good communication skills and a strong design background.