• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Looking for a particular corner key

    Discussion in 'The main mechanical design forum' started by Framingguy, Apr 6, 2015.

    1. Framingguy

      Framingguy New Member

      Apr 2015
      Likes Received:
      Howdy folks. I'm looking for a unique corner key/corner bracket design that has locking cams built into the arms. You can turn a hex-screw and the cams will automatically draw the two mitered frame members together, making the joint as tight as possible. Does anyone know where I can get these little buggers, or who makes them?

      Here's what they look like:




    Share This Page

    By using this website you agree to our Cookies usage. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters